About this Event
Join us for this intimate dinner at Blooming Founders HQ and enjoy a 1:1 skincare consultation with innovative & unbiased skincare consultancy Lion/ne. Indulge in an Ayurvedic 3 course dinner inspired by Mira Manek’s cookbook and cooked by a Michelin Star Yhangry chef, the new private chef startup and learn about Ayurveda with Mira Manek – author of Saffron Soul & Prajna, founder of Chai by Mira @Triyoga.
During this most festive time of the year, how to make sure that you stay on top of your wellbeing? Expect informative and thought provoking conversations to help you navigate through the festive season whilst keeping your inner balance. And mental peace. Especially with all the family get togethers. Covering different aspects of wellbeing, the founders will be speaking about how to integrate Ayurvedic rituals for happiness into everyday life, how to maintain a healthy mindset, nutrition and skin, and the importance of being present and spending quality time.
Get your skin analysed using the OBSERV 520 diagnostic tool, enjoy a Ayurvedic three course supper inspired by Mira Manek’s cookbook and cooked by a Yhangry Chef. Leave with a breadth of knowledge along with Mira Manek’s new book ‘Prajna: Ayurvedic Rituals For Happiness’.
- 18:00 – 19:15pm: Book a 1:1 skin consultation with Lion/ne
- 19:30pm: Starter + Mira Manek on ‘Ayurveda/Ayurvedic nutrition – what it means, how it works, what is important for the skin, and how to integrate Ayurvedic rituals into everyday life’
- 20:00pm: Main course + Lion/ne on on ‘how to look after your skin in winter – cold weather & festivities – excess food, drink & make-up’
- 21:00pm: Dessert + Yhangry on ‘hosting dinner parties vs eating out – quality time, company and ingredients’
- 21:30-22:00pm: Book a 1:1 skin consultation with Lion/ne
Sign-up links to book your skin analysis will be provided in the confirmation email following ticket purchase.
Only 20 seats available!
A skin nourishing and delicious three course supper inspired by Mira Manek’s dishes and cooked by a Michelin Star Yhangry chef. Expect to be whisked away by a colourful feast including key nutrients essential to provide a better health for your body but also your skin & mind**.
Tamarind cauliflower steak with chickpeas and coriander cashew chutney
Autumn coconut curry bowl and ginger spice dahl with black rice
Baked half apples filled with fudge and topped with toasted almonds
Indian lime soda
Thyme & cumin spiced water
Chai (for dessert)
Terms and conditions:
24 hour cancellation policy
**Vegan menu: dietary requirements will be taken into account (please mention during checkout).