Integrated Health Coaching
Do you want to feel your best in mind and body? What I’ve realised through my own journey of health and happiness in the past two decades, and through working with clients, is that health is very individual, consistency is key and feeling good encompasses everything – movement, food, nutrition and sleep. The root cause of any dis-ease in the body is some sort of stress, so it’s important to identify and work on this source as well as the symptom.
I am an Integrated Health Practitioner, have written a book on Ayurveda, trained in Breathwork and EFT Tapping (Emotional Freedom Technique) and thus combine these modalities in my sessions. Integrated health brings together modern medicine and nutrition with the principles of Ayurveda and Chinese Medicine, thus an integrated approach. I also work with you on goal-setting, visualisations and daily affirmations.
How I work with you:
- You will be sent a detailed questionnaire to fill in which help guide your initial consultation and so that you can get the most out of your session
- Your 90 minute consultation will take place in a relaxed environment in central London
- I will combine elements of nutrition, Ayurveda, EFT (tapping) and breathwork in our session
- Together, we will design a bespoke programme for you, which will include dietary, movement and mindset changes, including recipes that work for your diet and lifestyle
- We will have weekly follow-up consultations (60 minutes) but can assess this depending on your goals
To get started, send me a message telling me about yourself and what you want to work on here: